Meet our Managing Director - Mr. Greg Elhen
- Bachelor Degree in Building Construction Management (Honours)
at the University of NSW, Australia
- Studied Masters of Architecture at UTS, Australia
- Diploma of Architecture at Granville TAFE
- Member of Australian Institute of Building No. 9729
- Member of Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors No. 9305
- NSW unrestricted and unblemished Builders Licence since 1993
- Home warranty Insurance $5 Million Plus
- Class 2 medium-rise registered for residential flat buildings DFT
Greg Elhen has been working in the industry since 1993. He worked for larger design and construction companies such as Project Control Group, Buidcorp, HPA Architects, Mirvac construction and Prestige Building Services before he started his own design & construction company based in Norwest business park back in Sept. 2006.
Oscar Design & Construction Mission Statement:
" To deliver a Top Quality Project, with a consistently strong level of service to all clients. "
"I am grateful that I have started my career back in 1999 working on design and construction of Sydney's finest landmark projects such as Walsh Bay redevelopment, a $600 Million project located at Hickson Road Walsh Bay. This project included luxury mix-used residential and commercial high-rise apartments with marinas, the refurbishment of bond stores, and infrastructure works. Pfizer Head office is a $45 Million project located at North Ryde and other Sydney-based low to high-rise residential and commercial projects.
These larger tier-one companies and major projects that I worked on provided me with significant skills and propelled me later to start my own design and construction company in Sept 2006 which is located in Norwest Business Park. Since then my company has designed and built various residential and commercial projects which I am very proud of.
My business goal is to continue providing a high level of service, quality and accomplish the best possible design and construction solution to all my clients and stakeholders no matter the size of their project".
We are committed to:
HOME BUILDER OF THE YEAR AWARD - 2020